Thursday, February 04, 2010

viernes 4 de enero

se k nohay necesidad de escirbir la fecha d hoy xq either way appears on my blog
but i like to do it
i been calling vitorio all day long but i got no answer
i wonder whats going on with him i mean he said today theres no school
but anyway i dont want to think about it
my hands are cold my tumy hurts its all her fault well her poison food

the only thing good is that i finished work early today
i deserved altough i work very hard !

back in peru my whole family is divides i dont what im gonna do
theres lots of problems

i wish everything is fine now i wish i could help
but i cant do aythingfrom here except sending money for my sister is the one who suffers most and the kids i miss her alot i dreamed of her last night wonder what she is doing now
wacthing telly i bet

i m still humgry i want cake but i m so overweigth that its better that i dont have money to buy a cake otherwise i finish it all by myself

anyway it is so coldddddddd

i want to travel and make a good itinerary on my last days but before that i guess i shloud stop fooling around and buy my ticket for once

oi really dont know what im waiting for?
really i dont know what

good thin is prices didnt increase these days
i think 14 is a very good date

i want to go to the beach
no quieor ir argentina anymore
but i made a promise and i must stick to it sooooooo
i guess im going anyway

9 days for my birthday
wonder if my family would send me a post card?
i guess not
hey its just 8 :23 pm

ok i finish my update

1 comment:

shung said...

ohhhh vienes? :O