Sunday, February 28, 2010

am i 15 again?

ok so
i was at the bar texting and calling like a i dont know
a 15 yeard old gilr again
i mean what is wrong with me ????????????????
i do like him
i think its just a silly crush like when met someone and then just u know like him instantly its not that u wanna married him
its more like u know a little crush !!
and then u get toknow him or her in my case hahaha
and find out how he or she really is and then the crush is gone and thats it

i dont know what happen yesterday i know i do but its just that oh my god its that im leaving soon and i like him and i just wanted to have some fun what wrong wtih that?
i think he enjoyed it too and it was just a silly game c'mon !!!
but it was so funny and it make me laugh and feels like a teenager again

hahahahah
altough i never had sex with him

and i wish i had

cause he is just so funny and make me laugh and knows how to play and he is so laid back and when he call me after i though that he just stood me up that was priceless

can wait to see him again but just dont know when its gonna happen
and what he thinks of me now and my friend vi and his roomate H
i dont care i really dont care all i did was harmless and i was just kidding wasnt i?

i just know that one of my worst day has became one of the funiest day in my life and
i think i just need that
u know

maybe more !
but let see


hahahaha
i couldnt sleep i woke up at 6 am me !!!!!!!

No comments: